About the Community Hub
The Woomera Community Hub provides office space, a meeting room and a training room for the use of community groups and organisations.
The space can be hired for regular use by community groups or ‘one-off’ information or training sessions. Please contact the Community Hub Co-ordinator if you are interested in running Community programs from the premises.
How Can We Help You?
- We can tell you what programs are running each day at Woomera
- You can book our meeting room or Community Hub – regularly or for one-off events
- We can help you do up a resume for a job application
- You can use the fax and photocopier to print off and send your resume
- You can book in to use our computer and internet
- We can pass on information and advice about programs, services and events
- We can help you with getting a drivers licence and give advice about paying off fines
- You can collect a Confirmation of Aboriginality form from Woomera, complete it and your application goes to the next monthly Woomera Board meeting where a decision is made.
- Come in to register your name on the Aboriginal Housing waiting list
- Become a member of the Woomera Aboriginal Corporation and have a say in what happens