Woomera is the major Aboriginal housing provider in the Albury/Wodonga area. The Corporation owns and operates 35 properties specifically for Indigenous families, many of whom are on low incomes. Woomera Aboriginal Corporation is an Aboriginal Housing Office (Housing NSW) Accredited housing provider.
Day to day maintenance and property management is assisted through:
Woomera Aboriginal Corporation
684 DANIEL STREET
GLENROY NSW 2640
(02) 6057 7400
If you have any enquiries regarding you Woomera Aboriginal Corporations properties or would like to apply to be placed on the Housing Waiting list (Please note all applicants need to meet the criteria to be placed on the Woomera Housing list as listed in the Woomera Aboriginal Corporation Handbook) please contact our Housing Officer on 02 6057 7400.
- NSW Residential Tenancies Act 2010 No. 42
- ERA Final Brochure (Updated January 2015)
- ERA Application Form (Updated June 2016)
- WAC Housing and ERA Housing Policy and Procedures Handbook (Updated October 2016)
- Housing Application Form (Updated January 2015)